Terms of Service
IGP:Digital Publisher Portals
By using the publisherecms.com IGP:Digital Publisher Portals web site (“Service”), a service of Infogrid Pacific Pte. Ltd.(“IGP”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
IGP reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.infogridpacific.com/DPPortalsTerm.html.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your account may only be used simultaneously by the number of people specified for your portal size – a single login shared by multiple people is permitted.
- IGP support personnel registered on your service are not counted towards the number of people count for your portal size.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and passwords. IGP cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who are sharing your pages).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While IGP prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that IGP cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or optionally annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial periods of service, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties as may apply in your jurisdiction.
- If required and notified to IGP an invoice will be generated and emailed for each bill.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, you will be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service will not cause the loss of features, or rated capacity of your Account. IGP warrants IGP will never unilaterally delete any of your content either through automated or manual processes but does reserve the right to archive excess content and make it available by FTP transfer for 90 days if at it's sole discretion such action is warranted.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. A verified email request to cancel your account is considered cancellation.
- On cancellation notification all of your Content will be available from the service until the completion of your billing period plus the terms in "Protection of Your Content".
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect on completion of your billing period but you will not be charged again.
- IGP, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other IGP service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. IGP reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Notwithstanding this IGP will always make your content available under the terms in "Your Content Recovery on Termination".
Your Content Recovery on Termination
- IGP understands and respects the value of your digital content created and stored in IGP:Digital Publisher. IGP warrants that your content will be available to you even after account downgrade or termination.
- Your content remains your intellectual and digital content property and will not be used as a negotiation tool for payment of any additional service fees.
- On cancellation, termination or service downgrading IGP undertakes to never unilaterally delete your content even though your service fees are not paid, and will make your content available under the following extended service conditions.
- You content will be made available for format and package generation on email request for an additional 30 days but you may not use the editing or other services features. You will notifiy IGP when your content can be removed within this 30 day extension.
- If there is no notification your content can be made available as IGP:FoundationXHTML ZIP archive packages via a notified secure FTP site. You will be notified of the location by email.
- The secure FTP site will be available for 90 days or until you notify us by email to remove it, whichever comes first.
- At the completion of the 90 day period your content will be automatically deleted without notice.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- IGP reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Infogrid Pacific Site (www.infogridpacific.com) or the Service itself.
- IGP shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. and Singapore copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- IGP does not pre-screen Content, but IGP and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright©2005-2015 Infogrid Pacific Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS/XSL, components, templates or visual design elements without express written permission from IGP.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via the support forum or email or other support channel nominated by IGP.
- You understand that IGP uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, IGP, or any other IGP service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by IGP.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any IGP customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not upload or transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 200GB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by IGP) of other IGP:Digital Publisher Portal customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file processing and editing until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- IGP does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that IGP shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if IGP has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of IGP to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and IGP and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and IGP (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at infogridpacfic dot com.
Notification of Copyright Infringement Claims
IGP is committed to compliance with International copyright law. Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), copyright owners have the right to notify IGP, if they believe that an account user of a IGP application has infringed the copyright owner's work(s). Notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted in writing to IGP' designated agent for receiving such notifications.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Infogrid Pacific Pte. Ltd.
ATTN: Richard Pipe
5 Coleman St
#02-13 Excelsior Shopping Center
To be effective, the notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit IGP to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit IGP to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.