Deliver your content to any platform
AZARDI:Content Fulfilment (ACF) delivers a real, instant and affordable PUBLISHER-TO-CONSUMER business strategy. It is a new way to exploit and deliver your content to your consumers everywhere.
AZARDI:Content Fulfilment works with AZARDI Online, AZARDI Desktop and AZARDI Mobile readers. That content is your standards compliant ePub2 or ePub3 books.
You can sell and deliver (digital) books to every workstation, browser and tablet in the world. No e-retailer involved. The business models are only limited by your imagination.
Download the AZARDI:Content Fulfilment PDF Brochure (931KB) and/or you can also Download the AZARDI:Content Fulfilment ePub3 document(1.3MB). (Updated on 2013-06-25).
Get AZARDI. The world's only ePub3 Desktop reader.
What does it do?
Lets you sell your books from anywhere. Quickly and effortlessly allow e-books to be sold from your own site for reading in any platform or device.
Gives you Control. You control everything. Price, payments, delivery formats, subscriptions, access.
Ensures content security. Closed channel content delivery from site to the AZARDI readers means your content is secure.
Match content consumption trends. Deliver your content the way your readers want to access it on the platforms they use.
Exploits new content business opportunities. ACF is more than just delivering books. You can also sell and deliver collections and courseware portals.
Goes past retail. Create channel controlled sites for specialist content delivery including private access portals.
Expands your options. ACF expands your business options with your content while you can continue to use other e-Retail outlets such as Amazon, iTunes and others.
Who should use it?
Small publishers who cannot afford technical support and expensive fees to create their own bookstore or commerical business.
Specialist content publishers where normal e-tailer distribution is inappropriate or not a business option due to the specialist nature or security requirements of the content.
Education publishers who need to get their content directly to schools and teaching instutions with granular course and semester control.
Innovative Publishers who need the highest standard of HTML5 with interactivity and outstanding content presentation without crippling proprietary device limitations.
Institutional Publishers. If you need to get your content to your consumers where they are working, when they need it ACF is the tool you need.
Enterprise publishers. Make you business content work. Deliver it to your stakeholders wherever they are.
7 reasons to use ACF
- Deliver your content, under your control to your reading customers: Online, to the desktop and to mobile devices. Bypass proprietary systems.
- Design the best fulfilment option for your content and customers: including combinations of formats.
- Operate your own e-commerce and keep all the money.
- Supports bulk channel delivery for institutional and conditional group sales.
- Integrate directly with your bookstore using our API. If you don't have a bookstore ACF will supply your site with an e-commerce ready catalogue of your books and customer account management.
- No special content preparation requirements. Valid ePub's are automatically processed for delivery. Supports ePub 2 and ePub 3. You can deliver interactive and audio content.
- The cost of deployment and customization is very low and affordable for any publisher with more than 10 books to put online and sell.
The delivery options
Online Preview. Open nominated parts of your AZARDI Online books for buyers to preview before purchase. All purchase decisions are driven to your e-commerce, or integrate links to common e-Tailers for customers with proprietary devices.
Online Sell. Sell online reading rights. It's ideal for reference works.
Online Subscription. Sell online reading rights for an agreed duration. Ideal for academic, training and learning content.
Offline Sell. Sell download desktop offline reading rights. The books are purchased on your site, and downloaded to the AZARDI Desktop Reader. The reader is registered to your site.
Offline Subscription. Sell download desktop offline reading rights for a limited period.
Watermarked ePubs. Sell reading rights for you ePub and allow it to be downloaded. Control the number of downloads allowed for each purchase.
Mobile Sell. Sell reading rights for iOS and Android tablet as Web Applications. Control the number of file downloads allowed for each purchase.
Mobile Subscription. Sell reading rights on a mobile platform for an agreed duration.
You can sell your content in any combination of delivery formats. All of the rights managed business models are simultaneously available for every document. AZARDI:Content Fulfilment tracks and enforces all the agreed rights terms you specify.
How to use it
You can purchase the full AZARDI:Content Fulfilment solution outright. This is recommended if you have more than 200 books to sell, or if you want to sell collection and courseware content. With the full license option you can white-label the AZARDI readers.
You can use the service model maintained by Infogrid Pacific. It works like this:
- You sign up for an AZARDI:Content Fulfilment Account (ACF). (Sorry no trial accounts or periods.)
- You integrate the ACF catalogue into your webpage or website; or if you have a bookstore have your developers use the CFS-API to integrate the systems. We provide a number of ready-to-go templates.
- Drag and drop your books into your ACF account. They are automatically processed for online, offline and mobile delivery.
- Your make the books available through your default bookstore catalog after productizing with price and format options.
- You can assign any combination of books to any catalog for controlled channel delivery.
- eCommerce is to your payment gateway. Infogrid Pacific is not in the loop. We sell digital content solutions, you sell your content.
It really is that easy. You can customize the ACF delivery catalogue to match your site and branding requirements.
Want to know more?
AZARDI:Content Fulfilment User Manuals are maintained and available online. Visit these documents to understand all the amazing features. All of these applications are integrated into a single delivery framework.
Click on these links to learn more about setting up and using AZARDI: Content Fulfilment. (Coming soon).
AZARDI:Content Fulfilment Administration Manual
AZARDI:Content Fulfilment Reference Manual
AZARDI Interactive Engine User Manual
Large and small publishers are using AZARDI:Content Fulfilment to sell and manage books, collections and courseware to customers around the world.
For more information on how to get started with AZARDI:Content Fulfilment, or if you have any questions, contact us at sales at infogridpacific dot com.
Contact Infogrid Pacific
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE DEVELOP AZARDI ➤